On November 16, 2014, the Sjögren's Syndrome Foundation (SSF) will be holding their first Boston Sip for Sjögren's event in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Sip for Sjögren's is a fine water tasting event which includes a reception and silent auction. Guests will have the opportunity to sample some of the finest bottled waters from around the world. Those waters fall into five different carbonation levels which include still, effervescent, light, classic, and bold. Two bottles from each level are provided on round tables throughout the room. Each water has a tasting card that provides various details about the type of water and background on its origin, etc. A short program will accompany the event. All proceeds will benefit the SSF, the only national non-profit dedicated to increasing research, awareness, and education for Sjögren's.
This is very exciting news as this is the first time that a Sip for Sjögren's event will be held in Massachusetts. I think it may even be the first one to take place on New England, but don't quote me on that! I was asked to be a committee volunteer and that is what I am going to talk about here. My biggest responsibility is to secure corporate/individual sponsorship for the event, as well as obtain silent auction donations. I will describe both below:
Sponsorship Opportunities for Companies and/or Individuals:
Presenting Sponsor - $5,000
- Logo/name to appear in association with event.
- Opportunity to address participants at event
- Logo/name most prominently displayed on event invitation, event program, event signage, and foundation website
- Recognition in all event media exposure/outreach and press releases
- Acknowledgement from the podium
- Ten (10) complimentary tickets to event
- Recognition in The Moisture Seekers newsletter
- Additional opportunities discussed with SSF
Platinum Sponsor - $2,500
- Logo/name displayed on invitation, in event program, and on event signage
- Recognition from the podium
- Eight (8) complimentary event tickets
- Recognition in The Moisture Seekers
Gold Sponsor - $1,500
- Logo displayed in event program and on event signage
- Recognition from the podium
- Six (6) complimentary tickets to event
Silver Sponsor - $500
- Complimentary name displayed in event program and on event signage
- Four (4) complimentary tickets to event.
Bronze Sponsor - $250
- Company name displayed in event program
- Two (2) complimentary tickets to event
To receive full benefits, presenting and platinum sponsors must confirm by September 29, 2014. All other sponsor levels must be confirmed by November 3, 2014
Lessons (cooking, music, etc.)
Professional services such as catering, photography, massage, florist, personal trainer, etc.
Really, the sky is the limit!!
If you are interested in becoming an event sponsor or if you have a silent auction item you would like to donate, please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will e-mail you the necessary forms and instructions.
Stay tuned for more information on ticket purchases if you would like to attend this event on November 16th!
If you follow this blog and are a blogger yourself, please share this post with your readers. Also, I would appreciate readers sharing this blog post on your Facebook, Twitter, and other social media sites.